"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

3.05.2011

Hello Saturday

I'm so glad you're finally here.  Even though you are an over cast Saturday morning.  When I woke up at 5:30 it was a nice 62 degrees so I opened a couple of windows.  Fixed a pot of coffee and then had some prayer time alone while the house was quiet.
Actually that is my favorite time to pray, early morning when it's just me.

I started putting things away that were just "laying around" since I don't know when.  We have so many projects going in the house that there is always something somewhere it's not suppose to be or hasn't found a home.  Thank goodness we have enough space for that now.  Other than it drives me to distraction since I think everything needs a home, and not necessary in the middle of the room or stuck in a corner.
Speaking of projects, the new bathroom addition is almost complete.  Now I have to get DH motivated enough to touch up the drywall so I can paint (I still haven't picked colors so how do ya pick paint?) I will have pictures as soon as I finish that.

Unfortunately I woke up yesterday feeling too bad to go to Ladies Retreat in Louisville.   I have spent since before Christmas pretty much barely functional.  All I do is basically sleep.  I ache in all my bones, I have uncontrollable fevers and I can never get enough sleep.  I sleep the hour and 15 mins to work, I sleep the trip home, I come in put my pajamas on sometimes fix DH something to eat and then I'm off to bed for a good 10 hour nap.  Hence one of the reasons I haven't blogged as much. Unfortunately my white count is out of whack.  Doc says it is 7.5 times worse than a normal persons.  Just call Mrs Easy Does It, lol.

Today I have high hopes to get a Blueberry Crisp made.
For my recipe for this just click here for that post.
I also hope to fix Pioneer Woman's Perfect Pot Roast.  Did I mention I did get to see Pioneer Woman in person??  Oh yes, she is lovely, and everything like she is on her blog.  Aunt Mattie and I went to see her 2 weeks ago at a book signing.  It was great!

I also purchased this gem for next to nothing while she was here that weekend.


Maybe, just maybe if I am lucky I will get to see this lovely lady pictured with me!


Now I have to catch up on emails and get dressed!
Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful weekend and I REALLY wish I could come sit at that table and have some PW pot roast and a little blueberry crisp :D

Missy said...

Sounds like a great Saturday with Pot Roast and Blueberry Crisp...

Taylor said...

YUMMY!

Sorry you aren't feeling well, hoping for a speedy recovery.

And yes, if you want something done right, call in a woman LOLOL!

Debbie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been feeling bad for so long. I hope you feel better soon.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad I found your blog! I LOVE that table, and I too fret when things are out of place....I'm not the most organized person, but it's nice to know even "junk" has a place. ;o)

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm so glad that my mom was able to come nurse me back to good health. She rocks!