"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

4.25.2010

Sunday Morning Thoughts

I love Sunday mornings.  To be up in the house alone and it quiet.
I can pray as I go.  Sing, and just talk one on one with the Lord.
The last few weeks I've been able to continue to pray, but talking to Him has been so much harder.
With everything going on with DH & I and the rest of our family it just seems I've not been able to find the words.
This song below is has been continuously in my heart and on my lips.
Because even through it all, even in the darkest valley, God is still so good to me and I can't complain.
Thank You Bro Don Johnson for writing & singing "I Can't Complain"

“Music is what feelings sound like.”
God is so Good to Me, I just Can't Complain.
I Love You Lord



1 comment:

Gail said...

We must keep the faith and you seem to be a great job.