"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

11.19.2009

Gorgeous Blogger Award



Thank You to Taylor Tot!!
She is one of the sweetest girls ever.  If you haven't seen her, jump over to The Adventures of Taylor Tot and check her out.  One of the things with accepting this award is to tell 6 things about yourself, and to pass it on to 6 other Gorgeous Bloggers, so here we go!

Six things you didn't know about me......
1.  I wear shoe size 8 to  8 1/2.
2.  My two favorite chocolate things are the Chocolate Peppermint Cake I make at Christmas and the Peppermint Mocha Frapps from Starbucks
3.  I recently was recconnected with my bestfriend from grade school after 20yrs.
4.  I can say my ABC's backwards without much thought.
5.  I'm a big fan of Reese Witherspoon
6.  I feel like a teenager when DH text me just to tell me he loves me, see how my day is going, etc.

Ok, now to the hard part, picking only 6 bloggers  I couldn't do it, I had 7 lovely ladies.
1.  Tammy @ Time Flies
3.  Jessica @ The Raving Ruminations of a Radical Woman
4.  Becky @ In The Trenches
5.  Farm Chick @ Fresh From The Farm
6. Synergy Girl @ The Lord's Humor
7.  Sandy @ Simply Southern Grace


Now to accept your award, tell six things about yourself and pass it on to 6 more!! 
Have fun with it!!

3 comments:

tammy said...

I can say my ABC's backwards too. And I crave peppermint chocolate things this time of year. Thanks for the award. I'm not so good at giving them out, but appreciate the thought!

Becky said...

You are so set if you ever have say your alphabet backwards to a cop for suspicious driving, Lol!

I love Reece too!

Thanks for the award, chicky!

Pedaling said...

thank you.
so thoughtful.
i cannot say the abc's backwards
but i do enjoy those texts from my sweetie.....