"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

8.06.2009

stuck in my craw

Alright, this has been stuck in my craw a while. I guess since we drive 60 miles one way to work, then back I see it too much. I completely understand road rage because of people like this....
Why is it people who want to drive slow on the interstate want to do it in the fast lane??? When people are passing you in the slower lanes, isn't that a sign you NEED to get over?? Am I the only person this frustrates???

3 comments:

Missy said...

Those drivers are from Ohio! LOL

Unknown said...

LOL@Missy's comment...i was gonna say they are from oklahoma...I feel the same way as you

tammy said...

It drives me absolutely bonkers!! What don't they understand about it being the fast lane?