"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

8.05.2009

Thank goodness it's Wednesday! This week is flying/dragging by, I can't decide which. DH worked at jobsites in this lovely weather we have been having rain, rain, rain, more rain, bad storm, followed by more rain. Did I mention rain? So here he was on rooftops doing his tech service advice in the rain. My TSA would've been, "get outta of the rain Goof". Nope, he is dedicated!! So today he was dedicated to the bed, sick again. He is never going to get over it at this point. Last night I told him I would do whatever he wanted, or needed just pleaseeeeeeeeee stop whining! Today, things are looking much brighter. Weather wise, and sickly wise. YEA!!
Work's crazy with month end junk. Nan was suppose to have a scan done of her kidneys today. They saw something there last week and felt we needed to have it checked more in depth soon but they cancelled the scan at the last moment. Yea!! Good thing I guess because my brother forgot to come and get her after I called hom and reminded him at 10 last night.
I haven't had time to blog, or catch up on what everyone else is up to. So I'm a little cranky : ) Blogging is very time consuming. I decided I would do a blog about life here with the immediate family for the family across the country. I can barely find time to blog here, so I'm not sure how I'm gonna do there. It's another great idea I have but who knows how I will do. Maybe I can get by with once a week updates on it.

3 comments:

Becky said...

That is hard that you are still getting over your sickness. I know all that rain is not helping! It has rained alot here too~we are Ohio...not too far away!

Penelope said...

We've been having lots of rain, rain, rain too. Yucky weather :(

Welcome to SITS!

~Penelope

Mercedes said...

Hopefully all turns out well for you.
Welcome to SITS! We are excited to have you!