"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

8.29.2009

My New Love


As you all know I went to our P-Burg location last Friday to help them with their Grand Opening. It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work.
Monday afternoon when I returned from lunch I found a box on my desk with my name on it. Inside the box was a pretty wrapped package. It was a "thank you" gift from Byron and Donna for my help. Donna had asked me about the gift while I was there Friday and I told her I appreciated the thought, but no, I really didn't need anything.
Byron texted me on the way home asking me about it. Again I declined.

Alright, I should've said yes, but since they sent it, I am in LOVE!!
DH came home last Friday night an installed the showerhead/hand held shower for me. I said ok, and went on. When I did take my shower later than evening, well let's just say I used up ALL the hot water.
I highly reccomend it!
It's made by Alsons, and it's in the In2ition series.
It has 5 settings, full spray, fast massage, full spray massage, aerated spray, and tickle.

Everyone should have one of these. They are so relaxing.


1 comment:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

can I come over and try yours before I buy one. lol