"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

8.28.2009

Finally Friday!!

Friday is FINALLY here!! Yea!!!!!! I felt like doing cartwheels around the house. For some reason this week it just couldn't come soon enough. I was sharing with a friend earlier this week that starting Monday at noon I start thinking, "Is it Friday yet?".
Sad huh? What does that really mean? I hate my job? Or where I'm at?
As a teenager everyday I must have said, "I can't wait until it's Friday." and I can still hear my Momma saying, "Quit that, you're wishing your life away!!".
Well here we are, at least 16 yrs (+) later, and I'm still doing it.
Does that mean my Momma was wrong?? My life is still dragging by during the week.

At least it did turn into to being a stellar Friday. So all was not lost in vain.
Tomorrow we are going to the Ky State Fair in Louisville. I want to be there to see the Angus Cattle Show. It starts at 8, and it's a 2.5hrs drive from here. I told DH on the way home, "You do know that means we'll have to be up and ready no later than 5am, right?"

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! It's suppose to be wonderfully cool weather here.

No comments: