"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

5.13.2009

Follow up


Ok, so we finally made it home last night right around midnight, (before I turned into a pumpkin of course). We were wore to the core, and to be at work by 8 this morning. ***Sighs*** The good times were over.

I did learn a couple things while gone this weekend. I found out that I think my hubby looks "HOT" in flip flops. I know, I know this is really weird being that I think (and yes he knows) he has ugggllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy feet. Before we left I bought him a cheap pair from Wally World to just wear from and to the car at the beach. He fought me tooth and nail until he tried them. Anyways, we were there so much (at the beach) that I realized on the way home he had them on still. I asked, and he was honest about his new addiction.

I don't understand it. There was just something about him in a pair of jeans, and flip flops. Maybe it was because it was the first time I had seen him relaxed in a really long time. Maybe it's because I got them, he thought he wouldn't like them and loved them. Or maybe it's just a silly fetish. Either way, I like them!! : )


2 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

If he wears them to bed then your in trouble.

Suzie said...

I think you should look up flip flop fetish on the interent and see if there is a support group you can join