"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

2.27.2009

Yeah!!! It's FRIDAYYYYYYY!!!

It has been the most crazy busy week. Unfortunately everyday I have thought it was Thursday but today. I have so much I want to post about but not enough time!!
I am here at work. I won't be home this evening to post. We are heading out to Indy to see my father-in-law.

Update on my diet:
I have been on low carb diet now 12 days. I have not caused bodily harm to hubby yet, though he has tempted me sore, lol.
As of Tuesday, I have lost 13lbs. I am thrilled, but also realize the weight loss will slow down drastically soon. I am still happy with that. I figure if I can keep up 1-2lbs a week until May when the wedding is I will be thrilled to buy a new dress!!

I got to meet two of the sweetest ladies this week.
I do all the office supply purchasing at my work, and there are two ladies I talk with continuously, so we decided to meet and have lunch yesterday since we had never met face to face. We had so much fun!! I was so glad we met up. I am sure we will be doing it again soon.

I haven't had the opportunity to read up with everything going on with everyone else.

Ok, well I need to get back at it for now.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
I gotta get caught up with you all!!!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Enjoy the new dress

OneOldGoat said...

I just found your blog - good luck on your low carb diet. Sounds like you are adapting well!