"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

1.27.2009

Walking in a Winter of ICE

There might be multiple post. I haven't had time to post like I wanted. Between "kidnapping" people, work, and all those every day fun things we have in life, it has been impossible. I woke up to almost 2inches of snow and ice, 95 percent being ice. Yeah!! I just didn't think it would be safe to drive 60miles one way to work, and another front moving in. It's my favorite time of the day here. I can have a cup of steaming coffee from my favorite coffee maker. The joy starts when I grind my beans and can smell the coffee, mmmmmmm..........hubby is off on a business trip this week, so it is me and Jesse. He doesn't make much noise, he's even quiet when he needs to go out and do his thing, lol.

Today I woke up feeling extremely blessed. I feel blessed everyday, but sometimes it's just extra sweet. I don't know if you know what that is like or not. If not, you are missing out on the greatest life ever. God is so good!

Ok, I gotta get some of this coffee..........I will post more later!!

No comments: