"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

1.27.2009

Jesse and I went outside and cleaned the car off. After almost 45minutes it finally thawed out. Jesse wasn't sure what to think of the ice. It had been mixed with snow, so it looked like snow, but felt like ice. Dogs are so funny. Two trips around, and still unable to make it up the hill. Here is a pic of me and Jess this am. It looks like we are going to take another pounding this evening. I don't know if I should be thrilled or devistated.

I kidnapped the bride to be this past Saturday. She was so stressed out it was unreal. She didn't know what to think when I woke her up and told her to get ready. We just had a very girly day, and relaxed. No talk of weddings, showers, or grooms to be. It was great for both of us.

No comments: