"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

1.17.2009

Countdown, Day 111



Ok, so I have been away for a few days. With good excuses of course. See my good friend is getting married. It's a BIG deal. She has waited 33 yrs for this. The girls and I want to make it REALLY SPECIAL for her. I was unprepared for all the drama at hand. **sigh*** Why can't people just "go with the flow" so to say?? I mean really, isn't it the "brides" day?? We are in countdown, day 111 here. Trying to put together a wedding that will be right outside of Mobile, AL when you are in Podunk, KY and know no one pretty much other than the grooms family, well let's just say things are difficult. Luckily for me, I am just a "servant" willing to help do whatever. Not having to make final decisions. I keep wanting to say, "Just ELOPE!!!".

Being married twice myself isn't necessarily something I am proud of, but having a big white wedding the first time, and eloping the second, well...........I would recommend eloping to anyone. My experience was I didn't like him, his family, our friends, or my family by the time we were to get married the first time, lol. But the "White Wedding" is every girls fantasy isn't it??

Well enough of that before I really get on my soap box. Check out the "Mr & Mrs" to be, that is the pic posted.

I have also enclosed another idiot from 2008. Hope you all have a great weekend, and don't freeze to death. It's 0 degrees here in the Foothills this morning, burrrrrr.....

Number Four Idiot of 2008

A guy walked into a little corner store with a shotgun and demanded all of the cash from the cash drawer. After the cashier put the cash in a bag, the robber saw a bottle of Scotch that he wanted behind the counter on the shelf. He told the cashier to put it in the bag as well, but the cashier refused and said, 'Because I don't believe you are over 21.' The robber said he was, but the clerk still refused to give it to him because she didn't believe him.. At this point, the robber took his driver's license out of his wallet and gave it to the clerk.

The clerk looked it over and agreed that the man was in fact over 21 and she put the Scotch in the bag. The robber then ran from the store with his loot. The cashier promptly called the police and gave the name and address of the robber that he got off the license.. They arrested the robber two hours later.

No comments: