"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

1.20.2010

Please Help Out!!

A friend of mine sent me this email today:


There is a child in my son's class who has brain cancer and has been fighting it for about 3 years now. One of his wishes if to have 100 twitter followers. He told everyone this a couple of days ago and we are trying to get people to add him to there list. They are in california right now with him to see a doctor there

I told B if he would send me the information or link, I can post it on my main blog, because a lot of those ladies twitter. I will be happy to share it.

So ladies, here it is, a little boy needs our help to make his wish come true!!
Please "Twitter" him. 
It is called THEJORDANLIGHT.

~~Thank You~~

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I'll be happy to look for him. I'm not that great at twitter but I'll try!

Becky said...

Awww...I hope his get's his followers:) ( I don't twitter or don't even know how to begin too!)