"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

11.03.2009

Two for Tuesday

It's "Two For Tuesday"

My brain is still a little fried. I am on overload at the moment.
So for Tuesday, I want to share two other bloggers blogs that I enjoy.
Please check them out, and give them a shout letting them know who sent ya!

1. Marilyn, from over at "The Parks Farm" has started a new blog.
She is still cracking me up a sentence at a time.  If you haven't heard about "mrsnevergetting marriedagain" please check her out.

2. Missy over at Is It Just Me? has a couple other blogs.  I personally like the Dear God.  She ask honest questions that we all have to wonder at sometime or another. 

Have a great Tuesday!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love both of these bloggers!