"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

7.12.2009

There are no words

Today I have had more time to surf. I have been in "blog heaven".
While reading blog, after blog I came across the most amazing blog and I wanted to share it. There are no words for people like this. Please keep her in your prayers that God will continue to bless her ministry for broken hearted families. As well as for her and she carries another child.
If you have ever lost a child in any form you will love this site.
It's called, "To Write Their Names In The Sand". Please check out this site www.namesinthesand.blogspot.com and Carly Dudley's amazing story.
You will be blessed by it.

3 comments:

rychelle said...

i love finding new inspiration by blog hopping!

Debbie said...

There are some incredible people writing blogs. I will check it out.

Mc Allen said...

Thanks Maria I'm going to pop over & check it out! Happy Thursday! LA