"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

7.26.2009

Another Weekend Gone

Sunday came in a rush this weekend. Tomorrow I will have to go back to work : (
It has been a great weekend. For the first time in ever Brandi and I had a girls night out Friday. We went to Maysville to Pasquales and to do a little shopping. With an hour there and and hour back it gave us lots of time to just talk and be us without our DH's. I think they were surprised when we didn't roll in until around 12 or so, and we paid for it the next day. I realize I am not as young as I use to be. When did that happen???

Saturday evening we went to the annual company outing at the Legends game.
Good times. Back to the grind stone tomorrow, yea!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

IM glad you had fun.