"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

4.12.2009

Good Beautiful Morning!!!

It is an absolutely beautiful morning out!!
It has been non stop crazy here this weekend since I am hosting Easter Lunch.
Mr. Caramel Drizzle is lapping it up before Church and the chaos begins! : )
It has been a great weekend. DH is in Indiana with his Dad, since they do Easter and Poppy's birthday at the same time. That means I have been home alone since 12 noon Friday. I actually cleaned house until 4am Saturday morning, yikes! Why is it so hard with a man in the house??? How is it possible he can dirty 6 loads of clothes on his own?? Oh well, I am dressing my table this morning to look all pretty.
I also finished another project yesterday, I will blog about later, and give ya a picture.

Hope everyone has a great Easter!!

Toodles!

No comments: