"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

4.16.2009

Blah, Blah, Blah....What did you say????

I guess my life has become a bore. Every time I start to blog, I try and piece things together in my head, and by the time I'm done, I hear.........."blah, blah, blah..........what did you say??.......blah, blah, blah, I am sooooooo boring.
I don't know what is with me. It seems I use to have so much to say and now so little.

I was off two days this week. My cholesterol is still out of sight, my blood pressure for the first time ever has started to elevate a little Doc says I'm stressed out and don't even realize it. Is that possible??

I guess with Nan feeling horrible, and not being able to keep her BP up.
My irresponsible brother keeping company that he shouldn't keep.
DH getting a new position and responsibilities at work.
Them laying people off at work, (not knowing if you are next)
The are we going to get a baby, or are they going to "back out" thing is taxing.
It was like having an epiphany right in the Dr's office when she pointed all the above out to me. (She happens to be a friend of the family)
Oh did I mention I am sleeping less than 3hrs at night? 1 solid hour if I am lucky, and then 30 minutes hit and miss afterwards.

Please don't mistake me for a whiner. I don't like whiny people. It just happened to hit me like a bomb this week why I don't have time for anything, especially blogging. I need to get back. It is therapeutic. I love knowing what every one is doing, only now I have to read two weeks worth plus to catch up! haha.
At least it's relaxation reading!!

So tell me what all is going on in your worlds??

Ok, on the brighter side, my 3yr old nephew is playing t-ball this spring. Here is a picture of him looking all adorable in his uniform at a game.

Enjoy!!

No comments: