First thing first. Today is Ms Lizzy's B-Day!!! If you look to the right, and see "Journey to the Hot Tub" that would be her. Please go over there next and wish her Happy Birthday!!
Ok, thanks for that. Now on to the 25th Blog. I thought I should do something different since I have continued to blog, fairly regularly. So, since people keep hitting me on facebook with the "25 Random Things" I thought I would post mine here for this 25TH blog. (Even though I never did it on facebook, lol). Here you go!! Hope you learn something interesting or new about me!!
1. I could make a meal off a Whatchamacallit and a Ale-8
2. I have two brothers Josh 27, and Keith 19, both single.
3. I have a half brother Tyler,& half sister Kara Jo I haven’t seen in 7yrs.
4. I love to cook, especially new recipes. I think it’s relaxing.
5. Blue and yellow are my favorite colors
6. I’m obsessed with aprons and dishes
7. Bobby was the first boy to give me a real kiss
8. One of my fondest memories of Nannie is when we made snow cream after a snow.
9. My Daddy passed away 1 week to the day after I was married.
10. My Daddy never met my husband because we eloped.
11. I want to be on a Foreign Missions field.
12. I’m like a kid in first grade when it snows.
13. I love my husband more than I could ever express by actions or words.
14. My greatest fear is when the time comes and my Momma passes.
15. I am blessed with many close friends who would do anything for me
16. I think I broke every rule my Momma gave me as a teenager, except curfew.
17. I pray as well as sing in the shower.
18. I still cry over movies that made me cry the first time I saw them.
19. I like the old "sock hop" stuff, better than the new music they have out.
20. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong generation/century
21. I think the attitude within is more important than the circumstances without.
22. I want a baby more than I want to breath
23. I threw a hamburger once at a disgruntle customer when I worked fast food.
24. I don’t like things to be on odd numbers, only even, but my favorite # is 7
25. I am OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO.
p.s. I will probably have to blog again today since it is the "25th" blog not 24 or 26th, lol.