"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

1.03.2009

Happy New Year!!


Ok, I have only a few minutes!! I checked in and saw I had not blogged in several days! So long I had forgot my log in. How does that happen? Anyways, I really need to get with this. I am going to have to learn how to put multiple pics up?? Anyone who is more than willing to help me get familiar with this thingy, PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. It was a little crazy here. Hubby decided last min to go to Poppy's (that is what I call his Dad). By last minute I mean Christmas Eve, Eve and we had Christmas Eve day/afternoon with Nan, and night with my Parents. Then we had to be to Bloomington by noon. LOL, you have to love husbands. See I am one of those who HAS to bring something in had, or I can't go. I feel bad. So that meant staying up half the night fixing dishes to take. Guess what happens! I spill one all over the front yard going in!! LOL.......too funny, now of course. Oh well. Then Friday when we are getting ready to leave, Hubby realizes our water pump on the car has gone out! Yeah!! Fortunately we were able to get it fixed and on the road before 5.

We had a great New Years Eve. We went to a church we have fellowship with, to hear one of our good friends, Bro. Cornelius Harper preach. He did an outstanding job!! What a way to bring in the New Year.

Well, I hope everyone is have a Blessed New Year so far. Maybe I'll find a few pics to post from Christmas.

No comments: