"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

12.11.2008

Friday!!

Today was my Friday this week. Yeah!!!! I am spending tomorrow with my Momma who is the most awesome person in the world! That is the only that kept me going. This has been one heck of a bummer day. Actually all week. I told our HR manager that the only thing I could figure out was my problem is, when I looked in the mirror I realized I was past "needing" to get my eyebrows done, and since I looked like Oscar the Grouch, I must be acting like him as well.
I should be thankful. We got to go home shortly after 5 for a change. The weather is nasty, but still. Good cuddle weather.
When I got home and got the mail, (which is usually junk) there was 1 Christmas card, my Christmas movie, and a small package from my Mother-n-Law. MNL, as we will call her, well, she sends all sorts of interesting packages. Sometimes good, sometimes, well...........interesting!! Today though I was really happy with it. She sent a Christmas card. Enclosed were pictures. Btw, she is a pic freak. Usually it's pics of herself. Not today, she gave me 4 of the most precious adorable pictures I could ever ask for. They were of my hubby when he was 4 months old. Making all kinds of faces, that have ran over into his 30's. They are precious because we have not been able to find any "baby" pics of him.
Well, that is all for today. I have a long day/weekend ahead. We are going to a Church Christmas party Saturday, and then on to our work one. Making cookies and candies all day tomorrow with my Momma.

Toodles!!

No comments: