Last night as I was laying in bed, warm and snug as a bug in a rug I was thinking.
(I know, sometimes that is very dangerous.)
I was thinking about DH. He was still downstairs working on some stuff he had brought home.
I realized it's the little things he does that are sometimes the biggest.
1. He sets the alarm early so he can snuggle me before we have to get ready for work.
2. He lets me have free reign in the morning to get ready and stays out of my way.
3. He goes out and starts the car so that it's warm when I get in.
4. He holds my hand in the car to and from work.
5. He drops me off at the front door and tells me I look pretty, to have a good do and kisses me goodbye.
6. He goes up way before bed and starts the fireplace so it's nice and warm when I go up for bed.
7. He snuggles me in good when he comes to bed, and pets my head until I relax and am sound asleep.
8. We get to start all over again the next morning.
Did I mention how much I love this guy??