"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

4.08.2010

My Everything

This morning I woke up and saw you laying there, in a deep peaceful sleep
I thought to myself that, that is exactly how you make me feel.
I can lay snuggled next to you, while you pet my head, and my anxiety fades.
We've had a lot of anxiety the last 13 days.
Days I didn't want to get up. 
You are there, wiping my tears as you cried with me.
With God we have made it through.
Binding Us Together, making Us Stronger, Together.

I looked at my celly ringing this morning.
There was your picture from our trip to Dauphin Island last year.
I longed for Us a day like that again.
There will be more walks along the beach and days of sunshine I know.
Thank You for being my Everything.
God truly knew who I needed when He gave me You.
My Best Friend
My Partner in all Life's Turns
My Love more Precious than Gold
My Sunshine on Rainy Days
My Shelter during the Storm

I Love You,
Always.....

4 comments:

Marie said...

That was really beautiful...And I'm sure he feels exactly the same way :o)

Mattie said...

I'm so glad you have each other and your love when times are good and when times are bad.

Love ya both, Mattie

Nancy M. said...

What a sweet post!

Taylor said...

Such a sweet and touching post!