"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

3.20.2010

What a Day!!

I was up early this morning and running.
Into to town to purchase the BEST donuts in 7 counties.
Along with a cup of java from the Fuzzy Duck in town.
The sun rising, the air still with just a little nip in it.  Ahhhh...Don't you love spring?
(this is the three of us this time last yr)
Then it was to pick up Nan & Momma then off to Church for prayer meeting this morning.
This is really the first one that has been opened to all the women.
I like to go pray at Church, there is just something about being in the house of God while praying.
So when I planned for Saturday, I thought why not ask all the ladies to join me?
We had 6 total.
We had a great time in the Lord.
A few of us stayed and did some "spring cleaning" afterwards.
To me, that is one of the greatest rewards,
having the privilege to clean the house of God.
I know, it's not something most people would find exciting or even want to do.
Maybe I am just weird?

Now I am absolutely wore out, and have to figure out dinner.
We also have one of the teen boys with us this weekend.
He has kept DH busy today.

Please pray for my friends Shannon & Kerry.
She is currently in the hospital from trouble with her pregnancy.
Please stop by The New Normal and give her some encouragement!
They are waiting on Lil' Josey to join them.
(yes, Kerry I had to steal this pic from fb, sorry, lol)

Ok, I'm wore out!
Off to hit the shower, and find something for dinner!





2 comments:

Becky said...

That sounds like a perfectly beautiful day!

Taylor said...

Praying for your friend.