"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

2.08.2010

Don't You Love The Sunshine!!

Becky from over at In The Trenches gave me this beautiful "sunshine" award this weekend.


The rules to this award are as follows....

-put the logo on your blog or with your post
-pass the award onto 12 bloggers
-link them!
-let the nominees know by commenting on their blog
-share the love and link back to the person that gave you this award

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

Thanks so much!

Nancy M. said...

Thanks so much! You are so sweet!

Taylor said...

Thanks for the award! I was wishing for some sunshine LOL!

♥Georgie♥ said...

Congrats on your award!!!

Debbie said...

If you want to take this away from me since it has taken so long for me to come thank you, I will completely understand! It has been a crazy week!
Thanks for thinking of me and bestowing this upon me. And mostly, for persevering even though my blog doesn't let you leave comments! You are a true friend.