"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

10.27.2009

Two For Tuesday

I just really couldn't get into the "Two For Tuesday" so instead I have a few random questions that have been rambling around in my head........

1. Why are so many couples now having seperate beds/rooms etc? Isn't that the who purpose of getting married??

2. Has everyone seen the West Virginia Ninja? Oh my too funny.

3. How I can love a man who drives me so crazy, but at the same time makes me so utterly happy?

So what is your question for the day?

2 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

some husbands are hell to sleep with. snoring, hitting, toss turning in their sleep. I'd do it in a minute if i had the room.

tammy said...

When Luvpilot is home I have to either sleep with earplugs or in the other room. It didn't used to be that way.

Isn't it our job to drive our spouses crazy?