"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

10.02.2009

Fun Friday

For "Fun Friday" I thought I would put some funny pick up lines out there, Enjoy!!


A song from your lips is an aria from heaven.

All this could be yours for one low, low price!

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.

Are you a tamale? 'Cause you're hot.

As she's leaving....Hey aren't you forgetting something? She: What? Me!

Ask a woman for the time. "10:30? So today is January 10,1999, at 10:30 PM, thanks I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met you."

Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print

Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.


Have a Great Weekend!!!

4 comments:

tammy said...

Hilarious. I love "Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" I think that would work on me.

♥georgie♥ said...

OMGosh these are sooo bad BUT hysterical!

Hope you enjoy your weekend too

Becky said...

Baby did you fart, cause you blow me away????

OMG~ I'd be running away, LOL!

Mimi said...

OMG, "did you fart", I think I might have fallen for that one cause it would have made me laugh so hard.