"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

9.22.2009

Two For Tuesday

Since DH and I are getting away for a 4 day weekend, I thought hey, I should treat DH to something nice/sexy to wear in case we go out or stay in. I wanted to look all pretty and "hot" for DH. I mean doesn't he deserve that from me?
So while at Wal*Mart I saw these two outfits, and thought, AWESOME!! DH would die if he saw me in either two outfits. Litterally. I'm also pretty sure I would be HOT in them as well.

Have a great Tuesday!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh me Oh my! I say go for the red boots lol

Megan said...

LMAO!! That's hilarious!!

Becky said...

*Die* he would, Lol!

4evernite said...

Those pics/outfits are way out there. lol. Funny.