"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

9.30.2009

Blog Award

I received my first blog award! Yeah!! Thank You Sooooooooo much Becky over at In The Trenches. If you have not been over there yet, check her out!! She is the bomb and a Sweetheart to boot!! She is not only a great Mom, but encourager, a listening ear, and a great picture taker. I am thrilled I stumbled onto her blog one day, and now I am one of her greatest stalkers =)







Now I have to be generous and pass this along to some other great bloggers:



1. Queen Size Funny Bone, Don't Let Your Funny Bone Go Limp - Ms. Tammy

2. Up The Hill Backward - Funny Suzie

3. Is It Just Me - Crazy Missy

4. Time Flies - Tell it to Me Straight Tammy

5. Decisionally Challenged - My Girl Georgie

6. Gizzards & Calf Fries -Kit

Here is the fun that goes along with it......now they have to answer accordingly.



1. Where is your cell phone….close at hand
2. Your hair….pulled back
3. Your mother….my favorite lady
4. Your father…..I was blessed with 2
5. Your favorite food…..biscuits w/gravy mashed potatoes & fried pork chops
6. Your dream from last night……a waterfall and earthquake
7. Your favorite drink…...sweet tea/ale-8
8. Your dream/goal…..run a B & B, or to live out west on a working ranch
9. What room are you in…...bedroom
10. What is your hobby…..cooking, photography, reading, & fishing
11. What is your greatest fear…..losing my Nan or Mom
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years…..living my dream of course
13. Where were you last night….funeral home for friend
14. Something you are not…..tactful
15. Muffins….not my favorite
16. Wish list items….fly fishing pole, cabin out in the woods
17. Where did you grow up….stop sign on a map dot, Kentucky
18. Last thing you did…..emailed Byron
19. What are you wearing….rust color button up & blue jean skirt
20. Your t.v…….don’t have it
21. Your pets……Jesse
22. Your friends….am blessed with many
23. Your life……is blessed beyond what I deserve.
24. Your mood…..happy, and thought provoking
25. Missing someone…...Daddy
26. Vehicle…..white
27. Something you’re not wearing….socks
28. Your favorite store……the Primitive Shop in Jamesport MO
29. Favorite color……blue
30. Last time you laughed……10mins ago
31. Last time you cried……Sunday
32. Best friend…..Dave
33. One place you go over and over…..work
34. Person who emails you regularly…..Byron
35. Favorite place to eat…..Garozzo’s



3 comments:

tammy said...

How fun. Thanks for the award!

The Wife said...

Awwww. Thanks so much! I have such a hard time with awards. I appreciate them so but hate having to pick people to give them too. It means alot that you thought of me!

The Wife said...

And oh, CONGRATS to you for gettin' your first award!