"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

5.19.2009

Unconscious Mutterings

There is this funny thing Ms Tammy does over at Don't Let Your Funny Bone Go Limp, ( www.queen-sized.blogspot.com. please check her out she's a hoot), she calls it "Unconscious Mutterings". It makes me laugh half the time because it's the result of what pops in your head when you hear a word. So today while bored at work, I found a site, www.watch4snakes.com that gives you "random" words with a click of a button. So I thought, what the heck, I will do my own unconscious mutterings today for giggles. Hope you enjoy them!

1. thumbprint - what I have to give when I go tan

2. cowpuncher - who would punch a cow??

3. dress - I love my brown polka dot one

4. relative - can't pick'em

5. valley - where I feel stuck most of the time

6. motorcycle - my ex-hubby

7. middlebrow - not nice to mention names : )

8. shock - and "awe" effect

9. outraged - by my being over weight

10. sleeping - I don't know how to do it


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Boy you ain't kidding with #4.