"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

5.01.2009

So here we are, it's Friday again! Yeah!! Special "Yeah!!" for me since I am off on Fridays, at least for the month of May. I am pretty happy bout that. Of course I have the wedding next Saturday, yep, it's finally made it's way here. I'm in a pretty "mellow" mood today I guess, so I picked some new tunes out. Brad Paisley, hope you like them.
It's been a great week! I celebrated my 8th Wedding Anniversary this week with my wonderful Hubby. Our present to one another this year is our trip down south. He was loving enough to send me some beautiful flowers to enjoy, and we had dinner. I can't believe 8yrs have already come and gone.
It's drizzly and dreary here, but Jess and I are about to take our walk. Just wanted to check in and see what was going on with everyone else.
We're off to see my nephew play T-Ball this evening. Can't wait to see him in action!! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: