"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

5.24.2009

Confession..........

I have a confession to make. I have a love for another man besides my husband. Please don't get me wrong I love my husband but, let me tell you about "Mr. C".

You see, Mr C understands me. He knows what I want. He knows I like it in the morning hot and fresh!! Sometimes I can take him through out the day if I want to. He doesn't care when I want to try something different or with a different flare, oh no, he just keeps giving. He knows when to turn on, and he knows when it's time to turn himself off. He doesn't get mad when I forget about him either.

Sunday is our special day. We are up and at it before Hubby even wakes. The dog doesn't even look up when I sneak outside. We sit on the front porch and relive the past week, or sometimes days gone by. Sometimes he even listens to my cry. He just continues to keep me warm.

Three other things about Mr. C I love, 1. he doesn't talk back 2. he's low maintenance 3. he looks good anywhere he sits in my kitchen.

Thank You Mr. Cuisinart, I love you!!!

p.s. ladies, you can purchase anyone of his brothers at your local Kohl's, or Macy's!

1 comment:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

It's a pretty appliance but I never got into
coffee.