"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

3.17.2009

Nothing, but Something

Today is normally recipe day for me, but I'm not in the mood today.
It's a "Nothing but Something" kinda day.

How is it that sometimes when you have nothing to say, that you have so many "somethings" going on upstairs??
Why is it that so often you are wrapped up in emotions, thoughts, ideas, yet you don't know how to express them?
And you have, "nothing"
You are exhausted.
You are drained.
You are empty.

You have "nothing" to share, but are full of "something"
Sometimes I wonder if the people closest to me even have any clue what is going on with me. Inside my head, inside my heart.

Ok, weird post for me I know. Nothing funny today. Just rambling.

No comments: