"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

1.06.2009

addiction

I have an addiction.

Oh, everyone has them I suppose. Just in different forms. Chocolate, coffee, carbs. You name it they are endless.

Mine, I know my hubby is seeing that mine is horrible.

I am addicted to blogs! I sit for hours on end reading post after post after post.
It seems like every day I find a blog I can't go without reading!!

Marilyn from "The Farm Blahg" is what started my mild addiction. I had to read her often. Maybe a day or two a week. Then I got brave, and moved on to other "bloggers" of her preference. From there it went on and on. Now, I find myself "sneaking a peek" at work even. Then I realized, I am addicted to blogs.

Now my husband has found himself in a dirty house, watching t.v. alone, lol. Well he does have the dog most of the time, other than when Jesse (our border collie) is showing me his big puppy dog eyes, wondering when Momma is going to play with them.

***Sigh*** How did this happen?? Can it be cured?? I think so, with more blog reading.
Maybe he needs to read some?? I did read him alot of "The Farm Blahg" which he thought was very funny. He actually encouraged me to start my own blog since he finds me funny. I am still trying to decide if that is good or bad.

I have a ton of funny stuff to tell, it's just............well........I am afraid of someone I'm telling a story about finding out I'm blogging about stupid stuff on them/events with me, and them getting offended. What is with that anyways?? I think if I can laugh at myself, and give someone else a good laugh, the better. Life is too short not to laugh while we can.

Oh well, I am going to have to work on my "phobia" I suppose.

But for now, I am very happy with my "addiction".

Happy Blogging!!

No comments: