"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

12.07.2008

First Sitting Spell

Let's talk a little about how I got here. You see a guy at church has a blog, and as I was visiting his blog, and started checking out other peoples blogs he followed, I became addicted to "The Farm Blahg". That is my favorite blog to follow. Oh I do read some of the others when time willing, but Marilyn cracks me up. So I thought what the heck? I might as well start my own.

So I guess this is where I start telling you a little about me. Well I am from a small Podunk town in Ky. Please don't get me wrong Ky is beautiful state, I live in a beautiful area, but once you have left for the big city, and you come back............well anyways, here I am back in my hometown living again. Parts of me love being here, because my folks are here, my brothers are here, and my Nana is here. You can't beat family for anything in life.

I work for a wholesale house that sells electric, hvac, food svr equipment, plumbing, and high end fixtures. You know that stuff that is soooooooooo pretty, but "oh my don't you dare touch it". We sell it. It is 60 miles one way for us. Fortunately my hubby and I both work for them. He is a dept manager, and I, well I don't know how you would define me, I answer 800 plus calls a day, assist 3 executives, help in marking, co-op, print shop, mail, assist accounting, I like to call it "adult daycare" lol.........just call me the "will you do this" lady I suppose. For the most part I love my job. Other than the "stupid" people who are allowed to use the phone. (I will share lovely stories with you daily I am sure) I think they even have an invisible bus that runs to our business daily dropping off customers and employees alike.

Anyways, enough about that, let's talk about stuff I LOVE!!!
FAMILY, is there anything greater in life than love of a family?? To me the answer would be no. I was raised in a very loving home. Oh don't get me wrong, we wanted to kill one another at times, and still do even though we don't live together, but that is family isn't it??
In my family I have Momma, Daddy Bear, brother Josh (27)/nephew Hunter (3), baby bro Keith (19), a Nanna who lives next door. That is immediate here. I also have Father-n-law, "Poppy", wife Betty, Mother-n-law, Emmy. Granma Bertha. Those are my hubby's immediate plus what I like to call the "4 Aunt M's" Mary, Martha, Mattie, Maymie, one Uncle Les and Aunt Darlene. (All up in IN) He has no siblings. Blessing or curse?

Here at the house it's just us and the pooch Jesse. Like Jesse James of course. Who doesn't have an outlaw dog in KY?

Okay, well that's enough for today. I'm still trying to figure this thing out.

No comments: