"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~~Wisdom from Dr. Seuss:

2.12.2009

Yesterday must have been the weather. Even though I was awake almost all of last night listening to the wind howling. Today I awoke much chipper. It's beautiful and sunny out.
I am excited about tomorrow night. My best girlfriend and I are doing the home spa thing with no hubbies around. We are prepping and primping for our big Valentine Dates.
Also I get the movie Nights of Rodanthe will be on my doorstep when I get home, YEAH!!! I guess it will be me and some kind of carb-less treat since the Doc called yesterday and said my cholesterol was up, and my triglycerides are over 840. You can't win them all.

With that, I will probably not being blogging until Sunday. Do any of you have something special going on for Valentines??

Have a great Valentines with your Sweetie!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines and have a great time tomorrow!